Brian Modoff is a seasoned industry executive with 30+ years of combined experience in the technology industry, Wall Street and the military bring a unique perspective to strategic planning and execution, M&A and venture investing and business leadership.
- Previous role as Qualcomm EVP Strategy, M&A and Venture Investments responsible for identifying key industry trends and working with Executive Committee to execute strategic direction and long term vision.
- Provided oversight and direction for Qualcomm’s $1.4B venture investment portfolio, achieving ‘one of the ten’ largest corporate venture groups globally consistently generating 20% ROIC.
- MD Equity research at Deutsche Bank Securities covering communications sector, consecutively recognised as top ranked analysist by Institutional Investor Magazine.
- 23 years advising Wall Street Investors and Hedge Funds on their portfolios and identifying the best positioned companies based on their technical edge, financial stewardship and managerial performance.
- Extensive experience analyzing industry trends and advising companies on positioning technologies to maximise shareholder value.
- Provided guidance and advice to 50+ companies for their IPO’s, M&A or VC funding.Brian Modoff