Craig Ensley has led businesses in Semiconductors, Communications Networking (Wired, RF, & Optical), MEMS & Sensors, and Consumer Electronics, with significant international presence and most recently has been the CEO or President of three venture-backed companies which he repositioned to drive growth, create first profitability, and deliver superior shareholder returns.
- Previously served as SVP of a public firm where he helped lead a successful $1 billion turnaround & restructuring.
- helped build two businesses from pre-revenue to $300-400 million sales.
- Serves as a Board Director of Mentium Technologies, which delivers mission-critical Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities to Edge Devices and is an advisor at Silicon Catalyst, an incubator for start-up companies.
- CEO of Atomica (formerly “IMT”), grew it to become the largest MEMS & Sensor manufacturing foundry in the U.S.
- CEO of DisplayLink, creating a video enterprise networking firm with global leadership.
- President of Peregrine, which built high-volume RF products leading the world’s transitions to 3G & 4G wireless.
- Prior roles in leading strategy, development, and marketing at Cirrus Logic, Crystal Semiconductor and Rockwell International
- MBA from Stanford University, BS in Applied Physics and a BA in Economics from the University of California, San Diego.