Mr. Mohsen Moazami is the founder and Managing Partner of Seif Capital, a technology investment and advisory firm in Silicon Valley.
- Senior advisor to Blackstone, Siguler Guff ($20 Bil AUM), Opengate Capital ($3 Bil AUM) and operating partner at Kestrel Partners in London.
- Previously served as the Chairman of Astrea Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: ASAX).
- Board Director at Marpai (NASDAQ: MRAI) and board member or advisor to multiple VC backed start-ups in Silicon Valley such as, Luminous Computing (Bill Gates backed), Vcinity, Edgecloud Link (ECL) and several others.
- Founder and CEO of Stanford Business Systems (SBS) acquired by Accenture.
- 12 years at Cisco culminating in leadership of Emerging Markets division with $6 billion in revenue.
- Co-founded CNTP, a global, multi-stage, technology investment firm, sample investments ( Matterport (IPO), DoorDash (IPO), Bina Technologies (acquired by Roche), Bracket Computing (acquired by vMware.
- 2010 recipient of Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- Masters of Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University and Bachelors of Science in Engineering Sciences and a Minor in Economics from University of California, San Diego.