Darren Engelkemier is Vice President of Silicon Engineering and Co-Founder. He is responsible for semiconductor strategy and engineering execution.
- 25 years leading silicon innovation in automotive, networking, Wi-Fi, and video.
- Prior to Ethernovia, Vice President of Digital Engineering at Aquantia responsible for global semiconductor development which created the revenue stream for 2017 IPO (acquired by Marvell 2019).
- Previously, responsible for Ciena’s worldwide ASIC and FPGA development via acquisition of start-up Lightera Networks.
- 20 granted or pending patents.
- Masters in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University.