Hossein Sedarat is the Chief Technology Officer and a Co-Founder of Ethernovia. He is responsible for technology strategy, research and development, and culture of innovation within the company.
- More than 25 years of experience leading teams architecting advanced data communication products.
- Prior to Ethernovia, Vice President at Aquantia, leading global teams responsible for architecture, software and QA for a wide range of MGBASE-T Ethernet products.
- Active contributor to major standard organizations and technology alliances.
- Prolific innovator holding more than 70 pending and granted patents.
- PhD from Stanford University.