Roy Myers is Senior Vice President of Engineering and Co-Founder of Ethernovia. He is responsible for leading a very talented team of IC, system, and firmware/software developers focused on highly integrated, advanced networking technology.
- 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry focused on developing networking products.
- Prior to Co-Founding Ethernovia, Chief Architect at Aquantia Corp (AQ:NYSE, acquired by Marvell Semiconductor in 2019) developing a series of 10G BASE-T and Multi-Gig MAC/PHY products to serve client, enterprise, and data center markets.
- Author more than 15 U.S. patents in the area of communication technology.
- Prior to Aquantia, Director of Engineering and Co-Founder of TeraBlaze Inc, later acquired by Agere Systems, developing highly scalable network fabrics and layer 2/3 Gigabit Ethernet IC solutions.
- Part of the founding team of Enable Semiconductor, later acquired by Lucent Technologies, as a mixed-signal designer developing 10/100Mb/s transceivers.
- Started career at National Semiconductor LAN Division designing mixed-signal Ethernet IC products.
- Bachelor and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology in 1990 and 1991.